Evaluation for ADHD
The NICHQ Vanderbilt Parent and Teacher Assessment Forms are used to collect information that will allow your provider to make a diagnosis on and a treatment plan for ADHD. The NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Forms also screen for other coexisting conditions. If a screen is positive, a more detailed evaluation is warranted.
Please complete ALL of the following information and forms. It is important that both the parent as well as your child’s teacher(s) complete these documents.
The ADHD visit is an extensive evaluation that will require you and your child to be at our office for an extended visit.
- Does my child have ADHD?
- Evaluating Your Child for ADHD and ADHD Evaluation Timeline
- Tips for Parents of Children with ADHD
- Sleep Problems
- Educational Rights for Children with ADHD
- Homework Tips
- Working with School
- Daily Report Card
- ADHD Online Resources
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Follow-up Parent Informant
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Follow-up Teacher Informant
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scale Parent Informant
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scale Teacher Informant
All data submitted is protected and secured using the highest standards required under HIPAA.
For more information, visit PractisForms.com