New Patients & Expecting Parents
We look forward to developing a “provider-parent” partnership with you.
We look forward to developing a physician-parent partnership with you, to meet the needs of you and your children. Our professional team provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want.
- Availability. Offering extended hours. Effective January 1, 2019, well child visits in the evenings and weekends
- Accessibility. We have two convenient locations in Williamsville and Alden .
- Convenience. We offer same day sick care in our offices.
- Quality. All physicians are board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Our experienced Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner is a board-certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner and a Certified Lactation Counselor.
- Excellence. Our providers and staff are committed to delivering the highest level of healthcare and support for you and your family.
Having a baby is one of the most rewarding experiences in your life. Suburban Pediatrics cares for patients from birth through 20 years of age. We are dedicated to enhancing their growth, development and well being.
The professional team at Suburban Pediatrics provides the quality care your child needs and the advice and counsel you want. Our pediatricians are all board-certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Prenatal visits are only held in the Williamsville Office.
We encourage new parents to schedule a prenatal visit. This visit allows expectant parents to become acquainted with us, tour our office, and ask questions regarding the birth of your baby. Our prenatal visits are held the third Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm in our office.
Please call us at (716) 565-9030 or schedule a visit online.